For product information or to place an order call toll free:
A product developed by “Mother Nature” to naturally degrease and deodorize. This product is specifically formulated to meet or exceed today’s most demanding tests for efficiency and safety. This formulation contains natural citrus solvent extracted from the peel of oranges. This natural citrus extract has extremely low toxicity. It is non-flammable, non-corrosive and biodegradable, yet possesses terrific solvency, grease dispersion and deodorant qualities this product does not contain any toxic or hazardous wastes such as xylene, toluene, benzene, perchlorethylene, 1, 1, 1, trichloroethane, trichlorethylene, or methylene chloride. Also, when compared to these highly toxic chemicals, this natural citrus product is considered as essentially:
• environmentally safe • non-flammable
• very low in toxicity • non-fuming
• non-acid • safe to metal pipes
• non-caustic • biodegradable
This degreaser is one of the few products that retains excellent degreasing ability while meeting today’s environmentally-responsible demands. Natural citrus extracts produce incredible solvency to cut through the most difficult deposits. Carefully-selected solvents, chosen for their low toxicity and lack of effect on the atmospheric ozone, complete this newest development in industrial solvents. Citrusol Cold Solvent Industrial Degreaser combines the degreasing abilities of natural citrus solvents and low toxicity petroleum distillates.
Citrusol Cold Solvent Industrial Degreaser was developed to safely remove grease, oil and tar from a variety of surfaces. It works quickly on metal parts without causing corrosion under normal conditions. Although this product is safe on most plastic and painted surfaces, be sure to test before using.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
SPRAY CLEAN – Spray solvent directly on parts and motor using air gun or sprayer. Use a course, heavy spray. Can be wiped dry or allowed to air dry.
DIP CLEANING – Dip motor and electrical parts into solvent. Allow to soak until grease and foreign matter are loosened. Upon removal, allow to air dry or use air gun.
FOR PUMPING STATION, WET WELLS & SEWER LINE:
1. Add product directly into force mains & sewer lines as needed to remove grease build-up.
2. Allow product to drip directly Into wet wells & pumping stations.
3. Product is not affected by temperatures and ay be used in sub-freezing temperatures.
TO ELIMINATE SCUM CAKE & LIQUEFY GREASE:
1. Through any port or inspection opening, add 20 to 25 gallons of product immediately followed by the addition of 500 to 2000 gallons of water.
2. Dally addition of 1 to 2 gallons of product in the sludge compartment will allow effective and continuous treatment of both top and bottom grease cake. Circulation should be continued as usual.
TOP FREE STICKING FLOATING DIGESTOR COVERS:
1. Pour product around edge of cover & wet down with water. Repeat as required.
FOR INDUSTRIAL AND INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY