For product information or to place an order call toll free:
FLOOR FINISH LIQUEFIER
Removes all metal interlocked floor finishes and waxes quickly, safely and economically by eliminating the need for floor machines, stripping pads, costly mistakes and excessive training.
Fast Acting – No Ammonia Odor – Rinse-Free Formula
- CONTRACTORS CHOICE is a super concentrated rinse free floor finish stripper. This unique formula is free of Ammonia and Caustics.
- CONTRACTORS CHOICE is fast, penetrating and simple to use.
- CONTRACTORS CHOICE has been designed to be especially effective on today’s finishes which have been hardened due to high speed burnishing.
- CONTRACTORS CHOICE rapidly penetrates multiple layers of finish build up.
- CONTRACTORS CHOICE works great on hard to remove sealers as well.
- One drum of CONTRACTORS CHOICE makes up to 20 drums of ready to use product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DILUTE ONE GALLON OF CONTRACTORS CHOICE WITH 20 GALLONS OF WATER FOR HEAVY DUTY STRIPPING.
This product does not contain the high alkali associated with most strippers. However, because of the unusual penetrating and liquefying ability, it must be used only as directed. DO NOT USE UNDILUTED.
1. Dilute CONTRACTORS CHOICE accordingly with hot water.
Normal: 1 part to 20 parts water
Heavy Build Up: 1 part to 15 parts water
Automatic Scrubber: 1 part to 15 parts water.
2. Apply liberally with a mop to floor. Be sure to leave surface VERY wet!
3. Allow to remain 3 to 4 minutes and remop. This provides slight agitation necessary for 100% removal of old floor finish. Allow another 3 minutes before vacuuming.
4. Pick up solution using a wet vac. If any finish remains (such as around baseboards) use a bowl swab and diluted CONTRACTORS CHOICE to “touch up.”
5. Allow floor to dry. No rinsing is necessary if surface appears free of dust after drying. All solution will evaporate.
PACKAGING – 5-gallon pail