For product information or to place an order call toll free:
This water dilutable concentrate provides up to one full season of non-selective vegetation control. Its concentrated characteristics are ideal in today's cost-conscious economy. Its non-flammable properties allow it to be used around previously potentially dangerous areas. Being non-corrosive to most metals, it can readily be used in areas with metal pipelines and equipment.
Liquid VIII is an effective general herbicide for use on non-cropland areas for control of brush and many undesirable weeds and grasses. Effects will become apparent when the chemical has been carried into the root zone by moisture. Translocation and root absorption produce extensive root kill of unwanted weeds and provide long term control.
- Highly concentrated
- Long Lasting
- Total Kill
- Dilutes with water
- Dilution - 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water.
- Odor - Mild
- pH - 11.5 - 12.5
- Appearance - Brown Liquid
- Specific Gravity - 1.01
- Keep out of reach of children
- May be fatal if swallowed, absorbed through skin or inhaled. Causes skin irritation. Do not breathe spray mist. Do not get in eyes or on clothing.
- Refer to M.S.D.S. and product label for additional safety information and directions for use.